>    My PCB does not have any fine traces.  It's a pure CMOS class A audio
amp
> and power supply.  3-4 traces are 25 mil wide (audio in), everything else
is
> at least 50 mil wide, mostly 250 mil wide.

Pure class A, eh?  Those are the best sounding space heaters I know of ;-)

When you say CMOS, do you mean a MOSFET amp?

Still looking forward to your USB uber-fi codec.  When will that be
available?

Anyone heard how the new class D amps sound?  Several chip makers (TI,
Zetex, etc.) have come out with class D amp chips recently.  Personally, I'm
skeptical until I get to audition an amp made from these.  Might be good for
el cheapo consumer audio, but hi-fi?  I suppose a class D done right could
sound good, but if you go cheap on the post-amp LC filters, it could sound
really bad.  And using high quality magnetics might end up making it cost as
much as a class AB amp would.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.