Guys,
        I too am running P99SE SP6 on W2KPro (with all updates and recently SP4), I
never see this issue. I have also never seen it prior to any of the updates or SP4. So
is there some other issue besides updates or service packs? I know one thing that I do
religiously, close design databases prior to closing P99SE. Every time, without
exception!

        Considering P99SE can leave the Client99 process running when you close the
application, what else could it do if you were closing it with a DDB open? Could this
be the issue, I don't believe I have seen any of you mention that you specifically
close the DDB first? Possibly Robert meant this, but I found his wording a bit
mysterious.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer