Hello All,

About a month ago, I posed the question if anyone had any success with the
new Camtastik for finding "hanging traces or antennas".  I experimented with
the DXP but was unsuccessful in setting up design rules in  DXP Camtastic.

In the meantime, I sent a file to RSI who is currently working to reprogram
their software.  Last week I contacted Max Henzi from PentaLogix
http://www.pentalogix.com  Max set me up with a demo of their Viewmaster
software, and I am happy to report this software works!  It is easy to set
up, and it detected the smallest and the largest antennas I set up on my
test files.

Hanging antennas are difficult to find, and Protel software  does not
support this manufacturing DRC very well.  I highly recommend Viewmaster
software to anyone interested.

Also, I wish to thank Graham Brown for posting the link to the 3D link
software. We will be evaluating this software this week.

Regards

Mike Reagan
EDSI  Frederick MD