> Ivan,
>
> I thought all of that stuff (or at least most of it) was available from
> the Microsoft Developers Network. and to be more specific, from their
> Visual Studio, and particularly from the individual SDK's for the
> different products.

Most of it is available through the MSDN, but you gotta pay for the yearly
subscription.  And it's expensive.  And what about the undocumented API
calls?  If the Win32 API were fully and correctly documented, Wine would be
nearly perfect.  Remember what Microsoft did with DOS?  "DOS isn't done
until Lotus won't run".  They did that with undocumented DOS calls.

BTW:  Wine is a Win32 emulator for Linux, which allows you to run Windows
program on Linux.  Theoretically :-(

I've never been able to get anything to run well on Wine.  And it's been
under continuous development for years.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.