Jami, I can't help myself when you start ranting like that! :0

It's easy to understand if you would just settle down and read it without
getting all emotional.
They are giving US for free the needed SP3, but it's just delayed because
it's getting rolled into the thing called Protel 2004. To me, it seems like
a simply marketing renaming so the product sounds fresh. I think Protel2004
is the same DXP with a new name and more DLLs plugged into it. (And service
pack 3++ incorporated).

Leave the lawyers out of it. They are the cause of 1/2 the world's problems
anyway. The only thing lawyers will do is drain money from Altium, and we'll
be paying for it with more expensive products.

You think the reason you get banned might have something to do with how
harsh you come across on the forum? Maybe you're a great guy, but you act
like an a-hole sometimes.

They never said they weren't going to fix it. They said it won't be part of
DXP. What happened if DXP is now called P2004 and you get P2004 for free?
What's the difference what it's called as long as they keep fixing problems?

Tony