Hi all,

This job will be my first where a pick and place machine is used.  I have
some confusion regarding bottom side components.

How do people generally handle the pick and place report?  Do you re-orient
the results so that X is increasing facing the bottom of the board (so that
the bottom looks like the top).  What is the transoform on rotation.  I see
that Protel buggers it, but it doesn't give the same answer as if the
component were on the top layer?

Basically what massaging should be needed besides linking to the compnent
data base to get full component info?

Mike