Hi Tony/all,

That is how I see it also, there is one new product, and the
others have 2004 upgrades, which I expect don't have major
changes.

Not sure what the point of giving to some Protel DXP upgrades
the NanoBoard, as from what I can see without Nexar, it will
have little or no use..

Darren Moore

PS If an email is longer then the row of *** at the bottom of
this message, I rarely read it.... unless the first few lines
capture my attention.