Crap, I can't type today! I meant to ask:

Altium, is THIS wrong, or is it a good guess?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 2:16 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Exciting news for all users of Protel DXP and nVisage
DXP

Why? The way I read into it all is that DXP is the host environment and each
of these other things are functional plug in modules. Protel2004 is the PCB
stuff, Nexar is the system level FPGA stuff, nV is the sch/sim stuff. I
don't think a training course for the current DXP will change much at all
when the new stuff comes out. (Other than the omission of new functionally
which obviously isn't currently implemented) The 99SE to DXP changes will
probably apply straight into the new upcoming tools.

Altium, is the wrong, or is it a good guess?

Tony