If I click on that link from your email it opens fine. The problem I'm
having is the list of links after doing a KB search. When I float the cursor
over one, it says in the status bar: "Click to display the full item"

When I click on it, the status bar says: "javascript:void(0);

I have cookies enabled based on privacy setting of medium. I'm not sure
exactly what they mean by 'medium.'
I also have the "enable java" box checked in the advanced settings.

I then enabled all cookies, closed and reopened Mozilla, and it still
doesn't work. I'm running 1.5

Tony