You know, they all suck for one reason or another.

I've had crappy experience with almost all mail clients. I recently ( a few
months ago ) tried several clients and decided MS Outlook was the best one.
I tried Pocomail, Eudora, Pegasus, and Mozilla mail. They all had some
problem. The unfortunate thing was that I liked Pocomail the best except for
the fact it lost emails!! Going to their user group showed me several other
people noticed the same thing! Also, a friend of mine was a Pocomail user,
and he often could not view attachments!

Back to Mozilla browsers, it has a neat feature that will automatically fill
in the "www." and the ".com" when you type in the center part of a URL such
as 'protel'. It would automatically fill in www.protel.com and take you
there. For some unknown reason, that stopped working!! WTF?  Yes, I have the
box checked for Domain Guessing in the smart browsing preferences setup...

MS internet tools may be the primary targets of hackers, but all software
I've used stinks and could be targets if people get mad enough.

Tony