Maybe Altium is still using "illegal Java" (Microsoft's JVM) in their web
pages?

> Call me hard headed, but I don't use IE or Outlook (in any of it's
> forms) and have no problems with viruses, trojans, etc. MS internet
> tools are the primary targets of hackers and they have plenty of holes
> to shoot at. I'm not going to help them any more than I have to.

I don't call you hard-headed, I call you sensible.  I don't use IE anymore
either, because Mozilla (or Firebird) is so good (blocking pop-ups, advanced
cookie control, Java permission controls, etc.).  Now if we could just get
webpage authors to quit using stupid stuff on the webpages (ActiveX
controls, flash, shockwave, cookies where unnecessary, etc.).  Still using
Outlook Express, because I haven't found a better e-mail client yet (no,
Mozilla/Netscape e-mail doesn't cut it).

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com