I have been through the learning curve with the beta
testing, going back 2 years, for DXP and P2004, and
I have still been using 99 also.

With the changes now in 2004 I will now move to this
new release, upgrade whatever you like to call it.

As for the manuals, they are always great, but as DXP
was changing at a rapid rate, the book didn't stand a
chance of keeping up with the changes, changes requested
by users and beta testers. I think Altium should make
the new manuals available for cost price to current
users, anyone that thinks the books are worth having
would not care about spending $40.00 or so.

It would also help if the had a index and contents
pdf so that you could print out a copy of the various
doc's (as required) in a book form. They would change
the contents pages with each new pdf release, each
pdf would also require a version number.

As for the comments about what P2004 is like, everyone
should have it in the next couple of weeks. Make your
comments then about it. They have addressed many of
the items that users have been requesting. Maybe not
every one though.

Darren Moore