Maybe Altium could implement a few more global dialog boxes for us to have
high level, quick functionality like the T,I,P box. (Component Text Position
is what it's really called)

If there were the same quick access to the stuff people REALLY miss from
99SE, that might solve a lot of support problems.

I think as Ian and other pointed out, there are a few natural thought
processes to getting somewhere, and the s/w doesn't seem to match the way
the majority of people think in these cases.

I know there are training/learning issues, but if an operation is too
forceful and doesn't come close to natural ways of thinking, I believe the
s/w is wrong.

I do like the power of 2004, but *some* things need to be easier.

Tony