The way to do it with the mouse is...

1/ right click on 0402 footprint, select FSO.

2/ select match by footprint, press enter.

3/ right click in list panel and check show
   component children. (this may already be
   selected)

4/ right click, and select, select all or
   use control A.

5/ right click on a 0402 designator, on the
   pcb, select FSO, change 'selected = same'
   and 'string type to same' also, press enter.

6/ goto the inspector and change the height.

As Ian said, this can be made easier, if you
plan to use it often. You do need to use DXP
for a while to get the hang of queries, they
only get easier over time. That's not to say
that sometimes the 99 way will be quicker to
do.

Darren Moore