John A. Ross [RSDTV] wrote:

For things like this I have just used the list panel as I found it easier than FSO.

In my favourites I keep some things like IsDesignator And HasFootprint('0603')
IsDesignator And HasFootprint('0805')
Then all I need do is edit selected columns and the change is applied.

How many "favorites" will I have to save in order to get a baord done?

Using FSO, select footprint=same,...
This I guess is exactly what you found right?

I don't know because I lost you 25% into the dissitation. If someone claims that that method is just as straightforward as doing the change in 99SE, I have to wonder about them.

Certainly recall from favourites IS faster than 99se for repetition,
F12,favourites,select,applyexpression and do your edit as selection criteria are already defined and
they can be as complex as you want.

The problem is that the tasks are similar but not identical. by the time you have a comprehensive lists of favorites, your list is just too long to be manageable or practical.

Hamid