At 11:23 PM 5/29/2004, Ian Wilson wrote:
If you have to type sentences into a dialogue box,

That is what the Find Similar Object dialog is designed to stop you having to do. I really do get tired of typing this. Every one new to the query language should now write out by hand 100 times - "I know what the FSO is."

I knew I should have just shut up and not put my tuppence worth in.

No, Mr. Wilson's experience and commentary are extremely valuable to us. Mr. Wasti has, quite clearly, *not* learned how to use DXP efficiently, so his comments are the voice of inexperience, coupled with a measure of anger and frustration. Yes, it should not have been this difficult to make the transition. But DXP exists as it is.

FOR N = 1 TO 100
PRINT "I know what the FSO is."
NEXT