Mr Lomax

More painful like this :-)

(Ian, told you my coding skills were bad)

Just thought I would give you guys who write code for a living a laugh :-)

But the FSO/Inspector does need a tweak or more.

John

------------------------

/*****************************
*  I know what the FSO is
*****************************/

#include <stdio.h>

void main()
{
char key;
int a;

printf("Do you know what the FSO feature is?\n\n");
printf("Type yes, then hit enter to continue\n");

gets(&key);

printf("I know what the FSO is!\n\n");

for(a=1;a<=101;a++)

if(a<100)
{
printf("Do you know what the FSO feature is?\n\n");
printf("Type yes, then hit enter to continue\n");

gets(&key);

printf("I know what the FSO is!\n\n");

}

else