I think that the query language is a very important basis.
>From this point Protel can easily make further dialog boxes which eliminates
having to understand the query language.  So that the queries can be
conducted more like was available in Protel99SE.
This will ease the transition for many people from 99SE to DXP/Protel2004.
However it would have the slight problem of people no longer being required
to understand the full power of the query language and so not using it to
it's fullest.

I still think it's worth having an additional query interface, more like the
old 99SE way, just have it layered ontop of the existing powerful query
language method.