Hi Walter,

> There was a project getting started late last year called pulpjs that
> was aiming at this problem. It's sort of a port of Prototype with the
> following goals: no global namespace pollution, no extensions of
> native prototypes, and everything is modular and non-dependent. Have a
> look at their download builder for a hint of what I
> mean:http://pulpjs.org/downloads/

This is exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately I trust Prototype's
"namebrand" and the quality it provides me. I wish that Prototype
developers will be headed that way in the future, that would
definitely provide coders much-needed flexibility. Cause really it
pains me to have to drop Prototype every time because I can't for the
life of me get it trimmed down under 20kB.

Thanks a lot for the link anyway.