Hi Chris,

> On Feb 11, 2018, at 08:25, Chris Hahn <c...@2chahn.com> wrote:
>
> Take a look at https://hope.edu/.  I would argue that small liberal arts
> colleges, especially those with a religious compass, do an excellent job of
> teaching culture, values, and skills for a happy life.  On top of that, they
> provide solid pathways in the sciences and humanities.

I dunno. The first page I saw was:

https://hope.edu/about/index.html

93% was in the workforce or graduate school within six months
84% of those employed full-time are employed in their field of study
91% participated in experiential learning
Other than affirming their reformed theology, I didn’t see anything about
values.  Nothing about preparing people for healthy families and ministry.

Was I looking in the wrong place?

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.