From: radicalcentrism@googlegroups.com
[mailto:radicalcentrism@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Centroids
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:58 PM
To: RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com
Cc: Billy Rojas <1billyro...@buglephilosophy.com>
Subject: Hope? I Re: Values education Re: [RC] [ RC ] Aptitude vs. Achievement
/ The Problem of Two Cultures

Hi Chris,

On Feb 11, 2018, at 08:25, Chris Hahn <c...@2chahn.com <mailto:c...@2chahn.com>
> wrote:

Take a look at https://hope.edu/.  I would argue that small liberal arts
colleges, especially those with a religious compass, do an excellent job of
teaching culture, values, and skills for a happy life.  On top of that, they
provide solid pathways in the sciences and humanities.

I dunno. The first page I saw was:

https://hope.edu/about/index.html

*       93% was in the workforce or graduate school within six months

*       84% of those employed full-time are employed in their field of study

*       91% participated in experiential learning

Other than affirming their reformed theology, I didn’t see anything about
values.  Nothing about preparing people for healthy families and ministry.

Was I looking in the wrong place?

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com <mailto:RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com> >
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com> .