One more point...

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 12, 2018, at 21:19, Billy Rojas <1billyro...@buglephilosophy.com>
> wrote:
>
> This goes farther than matters of sex.  What about greed, gluttony, such
> practices as sadism, rejection of modern medicine, and so on?
>
> What happens if one community refuses to vaccinate their kids? What if
> another wants to make itself all lily white or all ebony black?

I think you are just describing how actual cities really do function. If we
really want to train leaders who can cope with these issues, then we have to
embrace that dysfunction in a context that allows us to demonstrate how to
overcome.

That much I agree with Mill: Truth needs to regularly confront and overcome
error or it becomes worthless.

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.