Bill, thanks for your informative and enjoyable postings about your six
week long "adventure ride". Couldn't agree with you more about the
Hillborne. It would be a nearly impossible decision if I ever had to part
with the Sam or my Atlantis. Envious that you have the canti Sam!

Best wishes for fantastic rides!
Richard