<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zMHVFn94qs4/WY-KaGgRctI/AAAAAAAADfI/qoUv0-viTmQa4xoYsINla4t0wdjzAfZNACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_2045.JPG>
Just for fun, here's a photo I took today of Sam in front of a urban mural
in Oakland.  I've driven past this spot numerous times, thinking it was a
cool spot for a bike portrait.  I was on my way down to Lucky Duck Bike
Cafe in Downtown Oakland.  Ely Rodriguez of Ruthworks posted on Instagram
that he would be down there showing some of his work, and working the
repair stand.  I had a nice breakfast, and an even nicer visit with Ely.  I
ordered a seat bag.  I'm 350 miles into the 2000 mile challenge.  I should
be able to wrap up 200 miles on bike #1 this week.  Have a nice weekend.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA