I used an ENO on my first (1994) Riv custom and found that the brake
bridge was low enough that my 32 mm tire would rub the fender under
said bridge unless I took the trouble to rotate the hub *downward*
when uptaking chain slack -- an operation that I personally judge to
be 25.97865473% harder than installing a wheel straight into
horizontal dropouts on a derailleur bike. (On another, non-Riv ENO
conversion, I discovered that the ENO's takeup would not extend to
three teeth, while at the same time discovering that it did extend to
marginalizing the rear brake pads unless I fiddled with a compromise
placement.)