>Retrospectors,

clipped . .

>And for my rant. I have all the manuals of Retrospect going back to
>version 2 and I have three servers so this makes a few manuals on my
>bookshelf. Why can't Dantz label their manuals with the current
>version? All the manuals do not have version numbers for the app.
>The way I figure them out is the copyright year in front of the
>manual.

Amen!

>---------
>Travis Morgan
>Macintosh Systems Administrator/Webmaster
>(858)534-5954

* * * * * * * * * * * THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY * * * * * * * * * * *
Graduate School                         Richard (Dick) Hassler
247 University Hall                     Systems Administrator/Analyst
230 N. Oval Mall                        Phone:  614-292-6031 (4-0438)
Columbus, OH  43210-1366                FAX:    614-292-3656