Travis Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No! I still have not gotten a response to my REAL problem, just alot
> of discussion on the manuals. =-) The problem went away but I am
> curious as to what would have caused it...

=)

I notice that Matthew has answered Travis' question, however, this is a good
time to remind everyone that the retro-talk list is *not* an official means
of contacting Dantz Technical Support. Phone calls and emails sent directly
to technical support receive priority. Matthew gladly responds to retro-talk
posts as his availability permits.

Technical support may be reached directly by the following means:

  Phone: 1.925.253.3050
    Web: http://www.dantz.com/index.php3?SCREEN=tech_form

Thanks.

Eric Ullman