Many will object, but in my opinion, the best way to distribute manuals is
electronically; a PDF version of the manual, or some other online help
installed when the software is installed. When you install an update,
updated help files are also installed. Apple has been doing this for several
years, shipping only a brief installation pamphlet with the software install
disks. And if something's not covered in the online help, it can (usually)
be found on their website. I like it.

Dantz was a little slow on the draw with their 4.2 update. The online help
wasn't ready when the software was, so there was a bit of a delay in getting
that out. Next time, let's hope they've got their i's dotted & their t's
crossed & have everything ready for simultaneous release.
David G. Thornton
Mac Systems Manager
CCL Label, Sioux Falls, SD

The mark of a good Network Manager is that they know exactly what the source
of all their network problems are since they create them all.
                 chuck goolsbee