At 2:57 PM +0200 7/12/00, jakob krabbe wrote:
>  >Actually, I think this (activator codes) is a *great* feature! And
>>one of the reasons I upgraded from 4.0 to 4.2.
>
>I just foud the License Manager! how long time has that one been there? ;-)

Since 4.2. :)

>How do I uninstall retsospect ENTIERLY so I can start over with these two
>messing clients? The original problem was that the server who used to be a
>client also has an activator code witch it shouldn't...

Just delete the control panel, and forget the client in the server.
Don't forget to restart the client machine before reinstalling,
though! Then you can reinstall and have no more problems.

Julia Frizzell
User Consultant/Analyst
The Education Alliance
Northeast and Islands Regional Educational Laboratory at Brown University
222 Richmond Street, Suite 300
Providence, Rhode Island  02903-4226
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
401.274.9548 x311 or 800.521.9550 x311