Donovan, List, Dantz

Sorry, no answer, but same problem in very different circumstances- 9GB SCSI
drives, not ASIP- all sorts of differences- BUT STILL 2GB LIMIT... I had
thought  that 4.3 broke the 2G limit; however, I found it didn't, and I read
somewhere- perhaps on this list- the particular conditions when it will go
through 2GB. However, I now don't remember where I read it, or what the
conditions were...

Irena? -I'm sure you've answered this before, and no doubt you will again!

Tom Lawton     Senior Instrumentation Technician

EnFlo    (Environmental Flow Research Centre)
School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
University of Surrey
GUILDFORD        Surrey           GU2 7XH          UK

Tel:     +44 (0)1483 87 9687
Fax:     +44 (0)1483 87 9546
Mobile:  +44 (0)7715 126 377