Hi Tom,

It's actually the AppleShare IP server software that doesn't support files
larger than 2 GB, even with Mac OS 9.0.4 and a Mac OS Extended formatted
disk (HFS+). The workaround of formatting an ASIP volume as "removable" will
allow Retrospect to create 2 GB file backup sets until the volume is full.

Your 14 GB file backup set would not be allowed on an ASIP server.

HTH.

Eric Ullman
Dantz Development