Ok, 'drag&drop' is a good idea! I suggest to leave the context menu and to add
the 'drag&drop' functionality optionally for 1.3 (keyword 'nice to have'). ;-)
So, the user has the choice how to do it.
Of course you will get a 'hand cursor' while hovering the findings. I just
didn't have a proper cursor icon while creating the prototype. ;-)
A single click should open the focused finding for editing as described above.

(FR) Show the last findings with all details, not just their number

Status in RevAger: Confirmed

Currently, the findings displayed in the scribe view are only represented with
the findings' numbers. Only when using a large screen resolution, more than one
finding can be seen with its details, as we have two or more edit views then. I
suggesting using only one editing view, but offering a list of findings similar
to PearReview: http://pearreview.com/images/screen5.jpg