Guys, guys, let's be reasonable, I only want four things.

1. Rethink the "everything is a node floating at the root level" thing and
redo it to have nested nodes. It was a noble idea 20 years ago, but
experience has taught us it's a bad idea. Make the node graphs the menu
commands generate actually be readable and editable by humans in all cases,
such as creating a skinning operator.

2. Redo referencing- namespaces are a stupid solution to this problem and
terribly implemented. Make sure it supports nested references.

3. Everything rendering related is based either on the long defunct maya
software renderer, or the world's dodgiest implementation of mental ray. Or
in the case of render layers, make them not be a haphazard and
bizzarely-planned pile of mel that once again creates incomprehensible
spider web graphs. That's not ideal, I'd like these things to not be that.

4. Something to replace ICE. This one is a long shot because I'm not
actually sure they know what ICE is.