On 2012/02/11, at 15:30, Cameron Byrne wrote:

--snip--

> I find this omission disappointing. There is a common assumption that
> stateless is superior to stateful, but it is not quantified anywhere.
>
> It seems all this stateless work hinges on this assumption without any
> quantification.
>
> Honestly, the omission makes me believe the case of stateless being superior
> is dubious.
>
> Cb

Do you think that it is productive productive analysis that comparison of
stateless between stateful? Current motivation draft stands not to beat other
solutions, it stands for justifying to start stateless solution work on the WG
so some proponents of stateless solution took a pen. My question is that if the
comparison is productive for something, who should work for it, and who should
read it.

cheers,
--satoru