Well, IMHO operational test is definitely necessary, as is already
done by the MAP design. It is unresponsible and even dangerous to
publish an untested design, not to mention standardizing it.

regards,
Wentao

2012/4/2 Jan Zorz @ go6.si <j...@go6.si>:
> On 4/2/12 8:22 AM, Wentao Shang wrote:
>>
>> Totally agree with Maoke.
>>
>> As one of the developers for the MAP design team, I think it's unfair
>> to put both MAP and 4rd-u as experimental. It's good to see the
>> attempt to implement 4rd-u. However, any discussion about
>> standardization should be postponed until it is coded, deployed and
>> fully tested.
>

> Hi,
>
> Do you think we have time for this? Meantime, CGNs have free way into
> networks without any alternative...
>
> Cheers, Jan

Wentao Shang

Master Candidate and Research Assistant at CERNET Center & NGN Lab, EE
Department, Tsinghua University