Remark,

Confusion of current 'draft-ietf-softwire-map-00' version of MAP about 1:1 is
that independence between the ipv6 and ipv4 addressing could be represented as
bellow:

1). ea-len equal to zero within a BMR/FMR for MAP-CE provisioning
2). only DMR provisioning for MAP-CE

So in the 1), it doesn't mean NAT44 disabled on MAP CE.
In the 2), it does require MAP CE to disable NAT44 for compatibility of
MAP-CE(-E) be as DS-Lite B4, and MAP-CE(-T) to be compatible with stateless
NAT64.

cheers,
--satoru