Lester Caine wrote:
I've got Seamonkey on an XP(SP3) machine and it's running fine EXCEPT. It's not displaying some websites. Googel and ask come up fine, but when I select www.pctools.com it seems to be saying the domain does not exist, jet the same search and link works fine on the machine next door.
[...]
BUT - I've got a single router on the ADSL line, which all the machines are accessing the internet via. It's only the one machine that is NOT seeing these sites. Just discovered that it does not like microsoft.com either so I can't run windows update :(

Has the infection added lines into
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
?

Mark..