On 8/15/2009 11:58 AM PT, Lance Courtland typed:

Is anyone else having problems with missing specified maps when using http://fedex.com/Dropoff/LocationEntry.do ? It worked fine in old Firefox v2.0.0.20.

Thank you in advance. :)

On my SeaMonkey 1.1.17, it's flakey, for lack of a better term. I was able to use the little - sign on the left side of the map to zoom out and then use the hand that appears as the cursor on the map and left mouse click to zoom and then it almost worked. It doesn't show the pickup points, like it says it will. It says on the left bottom, M$ so...

Yeah, it is not showing specific map areas. :

The problem is M$ Bing sucks. FedEx shouldn't have gone with it. To see how it should be done, go to google maps and type in 'FedEx (your zipcode)'in the Search Maps area. Voila!

Thanks.
--
"What is that?" "Some kind of insect?" "It's an ant." "Girl, you needed an exterminator. She had ants on her face." "Well, these aren't your garden-variety dumpster ants." "And they aren't ... to decomp." "Why are they in her stomach?" "La hormiga culona--leaf cutter ants. It's a Colombian dish." "Are you saying that people eat them?" "Fried." "Okay, so we are looking for a club that serves fried ants." --CSI: Miami (Wannabe episode; #218)
   /\___/\