On 08/15/09 11:02 pm, Ant wrote:
On 8/15/2009 8:01 PM PT, Carl Gehr typed:

PLEASE, PLEASE!  REPORT THE PROBLEM TO FEDEX!

I have reported their DEMAND for M$/Windoze so often that I am now on their black list and they don't even answer me any more.

I did, but only got an automated reply. :(

Yeh, well, I've also tried calling. But, it's almost worse than calling M$ for support. At least it makes me feel better.

IF, by some chance, the automated response has a 'ticket number' or similar, wait a reasonable amount of time and send it back. [Even if you need to cut/paste the message into their Web site.]
--
Carl