Phillip Pi wrote:

I also e-mailed to and waited for the replies from both from it and online form. I got an e-mail reply:
Thank you for using FedEx Online Support. In answer to your question, I'm
   sorry for the inconvenience but Fedex does not support Mozilla's
   SeaMonkey's Web so please try another browser.

   Thank you for choosing FedEx.
   Linda Simonton
   FedEx Technical Support

They hate us and don't care. :(

You're contradicting yourself. ;-)

If they hate us, that proves they do care. My guess is they don't care.

But it's poor customer to tell the customer to go out of his way to use our service, that it's /his/ job to figure out how to make the relationship work. That's how you lose customers.

Back in the sixties, we got that from the phone company: "We're the phone company, we don't have to care." In the eighties, it was Microsoft. AT&T broke up, and M$ has softened a bit. Maybe FedEx will be next. ;-)

Paul B. Gallagher