I also e-mailed to webmas...@fedex.com and waited for the replies from both from it and online form. I got an e-mail reply:

From: "FedEx Technical Support" <tech_supp...@fedex.com>
To: ant[deleted my personal e-mail address]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:25:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: FedEx.com Website: Onsite Support [Incident: 090817-000078]

   Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support
   center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

[deleted boring stuff]

    Subject
   FedEx.com Website: Onsite Support

    Discussion Thread
Response (Linda Simonton) 08/17/2009 03:25 PM Thank you for using FedEx Online Support. In answer to your question, I'm
   sorry for the inconvenience but Fedex does not support Mozilla's
   SeaMonkey's Web so please try another browser.

   Thank you for choosing FedEx.
   Sincerely,
   Linda Simonton
   FedEx Technical Support

They hate us and don't care. :(

Does anyone know if v2 has the same problem? I don't use it yet.

[snipped earlier parts]
I just got one, but only an acknowledgement (note webmas...@fedex.com part):