Subject: Response from FedEx Office Customer Relations
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:29:33 -0600
From: FedEx Office - Customer Relations <fedexoffice.customerrelati...@fedex.com>
To: ...

August 17, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I apologize, but you have reached FedEx Office Customer Relations.
FedEx Kinko's is now FedEx Office.  FedEx Shipping runs on a different
system, and we do not have the ability to assist you with shipping
related requests.
For your convenience, I have forwarded your inquiry to
webmas...@fedex.com. A FedEx Customer Service representative will be
contacting you shortly to address your questions or concerns. Please
feel free to contact them directly by dialing 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-
463-3339).

If you do not receive follow-up from the Shipping Department within
two business days, please feel free to contact me directly by
responding to this email or by calling 800.463.3339 and pressing 5 and
then 3 on your phone when given the options.

Thank you again for writing.

Sincerely,

Alisa Nielsen
Customer Relations
--
Allah's Apostle said, "Once while a prophet amongst the prophets was taking a rest underneath a tree, an ant bit him. He, therefore, ordered that his luggage be taken away from underneath that tree and then ordered that the dwelling place of the ants should be set on fire. Allah sent him a revelation: 'Wouldn't it have been sufficient to burn a single ant (that bit you)?'" --Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 54, Number 536
   /\___/\