is the normal place that Web site complaints go. Somehow, you must have gotten to the shipping people who always claim ignorance of any IT issue. It is true that the 'Express' shipping and the 'Ground' shipping are almost like separate companies. They don't even share the same pickup boxes, locations, etc. I discovered this when I dropped a 'ground' box into an 'express' drop box because there was no indication on the box of the distinction. [There were two 'Express' drop locations within less than a mile of where I was at the time; the closes 'Ground' location about TEN+ miles away. I now use UPS when I'm in that location, even though I get a discount on my account from FedEx.]

The package was LOST for almost TWO WEEKS because the two groups would not even talk with each other. My phone call to the CORPORATE OFFICE finally got some attention. Persistence does pay, but sometimes it is painful! :-(

On 08/17/09 11:35 am, Ant wrote:

I have reported their DEMAND for M$/Windoze so often that I am now on their black list and they don't even answer me any more.

I did, but only got an automated reply. :(

Yeh, well, I've also tried calling. But, it's almost worse than calling M$ for support. At least it makes me feel better.

IF, by some chance, the automated response has a 'ticket number' or similar, wait a reasonable amount of time and send it back. [Even if you need to cut/paste the message into their Web site.]

I don't recall seeing one. Still no human reply yet. :(

I wonder if the site's Bing map works correctly in SeaMonkey v2 prereleases.

I just got one, but only an acknowledgement (note webmas...@fedex.com part):

Subject: Response from FedEx Office Customer Relations
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:29:33 -0600
From: FedEx Office - Customer Relations <fedexoffice.customerrelati...@fedex.com>
To: ...

August 17, 2009

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I apologize, but you have reached FedEx Office Customer Relations.
FedEx Kinko's is now FedEx Office.  FedEx Shipping runs on a different
system, and we do not have the ability to assist you with shipping
related requests.
For your convenience, I have forwarded your inquiry to
webmas...@fedex.com. A FedEx Customer Service representative will be
contacting you shortly to address your questions or concerns. Please
feel free to contact them directly by dialing 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-

If you do not receive follow-up from the Shipping Department within
two business days, please feel free to contact me directly by
responding to this email or by calling 800.463.3339 and pressing 5 and
then 3 on your phone when given the options.

Thank you again for writing.

Alisa Nielsen
Customer Relations