On 08/15/09 04:07 pm, Ant wrote:
On 8/15/2009 11:58 AM PT, Lance Courtland typed:

Is anyone else having problems with missing specified maps when using http://fedex.com/Dropoff/LocationEntry.do ? It worked fine in old Firefox v2.0.0.20.

Thank you in advance. :)

On my SeaMonkey 1.1.17, it's flakey, for lack of a better term. I was able to use the little - sign on the left side of the map to zoom out and then use the hand that appears as the cursor on the map and left mouse click to zoom and then it almost worked. It doesn't show the pickup points, like it says it will. It says on the left bottom, M$ so...

Yeah, it is not showing specific map areas. :

The problem is M$ Bing sucks. FedEx shouldn't have gone with it. To see how it should be done, go to google maps and type in 'FedEx (your zipcode)'in the Search Maps area. Voila!

Thanks.

PLEASE, PLEASE!  REPORT THE PROBLEM TO FEDEX!

I have reported their DEMAND for M$/Windoze so often that I am now on their black list and they don't even answer me any more.