Neil wrote:

D. K. Kraft wrote:

B) Offline and Disk Space setting -- although SM 2.0RC1 honors the setting to "Ask me for online state at startup," it a) brings up a second dialog box after clicking on either option, and has to be clicked on again to start the program in either mode; and b) the dialog box is accompanied by the Default Beep sound assigned by Win XP.

I have to say, I haven't tried this setting. In fact, I'd forgotten that it was there.

OK, so I tried it out, and it does sometimes (e.g. after installing an extension) ask you twice, which I agree is a bug.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.