NFN Smith composed on 2016-03-29 08:35 (UTC-0700):

One other consideration -- if you're spoofing in Seamonkey, that applies
not only your browser, but what is put in your outbound mail, as well.
I run the Display Mail User Agent extension (which I find useful for
quickly knowing what mail or news client a person is using).

I've been seeing sender's mail UA for longer than I can remember, without any extension to enable such function, by simply setting mailnews.headers.showUserAgent true.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/