NFN Smith wrote:

Personally, I prefer PrefBar. I got started using that one for browser
spoofing, but I found that I like the capacity it offers for quick
tweaks of other settings, as well. Some time ago, I played with User
Agent Switcher, and it seemed to be overly complex to me.

Once PrefBar is installed, go to Edit -> Preferences -> Pref Bar.  In
the UI, you'll need to drag User Agent pref from the Available pane to
the Enabled Pane.  From there, double click on User Agent, and you can
define whatever UA strings you want.

(I don't remember if you have to enable display of PrefBar manually, but
if it doesn't appear, then you'll need to go to View -> Show/Hide, and
make sure that PrefBar is selected.)

The one minor complaint that I have with PrefBar is that the strings
that are shown in a new installation are quite old, and you'll have to
do editing to get more current strings. If you happen to have Firefox
installed, you can go to about:support, and copy a live string, from
your own installation.

Since I already had PrefBar installed that worked!! Until you told me how to edit the installation strings I had no idea how to update the User Agents to something modern that Chase would accept. (i.e. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0 ) Unfortunately, every time I load SeaMonkey I have to select my new string in the User Agent box again, but that isn't a big problem. By the way, I love the PrefBar and couldn't use SM without it! It's especially useful for disabling Flash until I absolutely must have it for one use and then get rid of it.

Thank you! Now I have two solutions (one in the tools menu, and the even easier one in the PrefBar.)

--
Ken Rudolph