The fundamental issues revolve around changes to source code. They're
not easy to deal with. Specifically, no matter how deeply you secure the
server, you can't certify every single build as free from unexpected
code. Hence the need to ensure that for example mails get sent out EVERY
time a CVS commit occurs, and if they bounce it will keep trying to send
them forever. How can we achieve this?