On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:35:50 -0400, Uriel Carrasquilla wrote:
> When I say "multiple darknets" I mean completely separate but under
> an off-band control.

Not possible. Unless you can force your people not to enable opennet,
or not to add other darknet peers who have access to the opennet (or
access to your other darknet). Which you can't.

Why don't you just use the vast existing network, and build your
separate communities inside it? (Frost, a Java messaging system for
freenet, supports private message boards -- which can be used to build
a segregated community. Or you can do it yourself with simple PGP ...
just have a common shared key to encrypt the private messages, and use
Freemail or FMS or Frost or your own custom freesite/SSK solution.)