Tom

what you're missing is the far-wider implications of
this disgrace:  that this bumbling neo-con
figurehead/posterboy illegally residing in (and
fronting for) the corporatocracy that IS the White
House (AND Congress, and soon the entire judiciary as
well) can, & does, entertain & feel enuf immunity to
bring up such insane notions for "how to deal w/anyone
who embarrasses him/them".  Makes the Valerie Plame
fiasco look like kids playing in a sandbox!  And, of
course, surely you've noticed that this latest bumble
has abruptly disappeared from MM (mainstream media).
E. Allen